Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Painting and Printmaking:
My New Studio Space

It may be on the small side but it's still great to have my own studio space. My first project will be to try printmaking on board instead of paper. I have primed a nice smooth board and I'm working on what I want to put on it. It's been hard to get into the studio with so much else going on since we moved here. Our non paying tenant in Atlanta finally left and we have re-let the house so now we can move on with our life.

3 comments:

susan hong-sammons said...

congratulations on your new and so clean studio. I'll be back to see what your cooking!!!

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Glad to heat the tenant episode is finally over! I hope the new one is hassle-free.

Your new studio looks nice and organized now - I wonder how long before it's a chaos of creativity! ;)

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Lovely studio space. You are inspiring me to get mine organized. I'll look forward to your print making.

Related Posts with Thumbnails