Sunday, April 12, 2009

Toilet Art
My art is in the toilet! This is not a depressing thing. Actually I feel quite happy about it as where else do people have a few moments alone and time to actually look at art without any distractions. The painting I am talking about is Golden Sax, a very vibrant work in reds and golds and on the deep red wall in the toilet, it looks fantastic! The painting is in a show at Rev Coffee in Smyrna, just out of Atlanta. This is a fun coffee shop with an eclectic feel. They have lots of art on the wall and at night there is live music. The show opening last night had a really good feel and the coffee they make there is some of the best I have had.

1 comment:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Very cool Susanne! I really enjoy those vibrant colors too. The coffee shop sounds like a great place too. Hope you sell lots of your work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails