Sunday, June 08, 2008


"Mystery Mountain" Wins Award


I just found out yesterday that one of my recent collagraph prints, Mystery Mountain, won second place in the Atlanta Artists Center current exhibition. The exhibition called "Saturation" runs through to the end of the month.
I was quite amazed when I got the call to say that Mystery Mountain had been selected because when I dropped off my three pieces for submission to the show there appeared to be a huge number of entries. I was therefore very pleased to get all three accepted and win an award. A nice surprise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to want to dig out my old press from under the piles of other unfinished work. I met you at DFAA last year and my friend Sue met you at the AAC drawing group. We both enjoyed meeting you and love your work! Your blog is super. Looking forward to future posts.
Eva

Related Posts with Thumbnails