Sunday, March 02, 2008

Heaven Blue Rose Gallery and "Art at Peachtree" Show

This was a very artsy weekend for me. Prior to my trip to Toronto I submitted some work to the Heaven Blue Rose Contemporary Gallery in Roswell. This is the first gallery I have applied to since moving to Atlanta and they will now be showing my printmaking and collage works. I spent several hours up at the gallery on Friday sorting out the details and organizing the framing of several pieces including the wacky print in my last post. I am always horrified by the cost of framing but the frame on this print will be great and really enhance the whole look.

I also exhibited at the "Art at Peachtree Show" an event put on by the Peachtree Presbyterian Church and the Atlantic Artists Center and sold one of my pieces there.

My life has been interesting with all the moves we have done however it is a problem for my art career. I just start to get my work known and build up a clientele and then we move. It will be the same this time too as we are only in Atlanta for a three year period and then we will move to Toronto.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails